Sunday, December 1, 2013

out of every oyster comes a pearl

Well, I didn't see any come out of the ones I was eating last night… 
Last night,  I went to an outdoor oyster roast, and boy, it was cold!! I had to make sure to wear a super-duper warm outfit, but I still wanted to look polished and put together. 

I paired my colorful Fair Isle sweater with these cozy caramel corduroys for a cute and casual combo (say that three times fast :). I chose my long brown riding boots, so that I could wear fuzzy socks and foot warmers (don't judge me... it was seriously cold). Lastly, I added my pearl studs and MK watch for a touch of glamour. Over top my comfy ensemble, I added a burnt orange peacoat and gloves, and I was out the door!







Sweater: Madewell
Pants: Madewell
Jacket: Hydraulic (mine's from Belk)
Boots: Madden Girl
Necklace: Moose and Nigel c/o
Watch: Michael Kors

Thanks for reading everyone! Don't forget to check out my giveaway of the Moose and Nigel Rose Gold 'LOVE' Necklace! Hurry to enter and win! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment