Monday, December 2, 2013

my favorite makeup products!

Over the years, I've accumulated a fairly large collection of makeup (in my mind…). However, I only use about 25% of the products that I have, simply because after a while, the other 75% of products seem to just stop working as well. Today, I'm going to share with you the products that have all continued to work for me and perform beautifully every time. If you want a more in-depth review on any of the products listed below, please let me know in the comments section!

bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit

-1 bareMinerals READY SPF 20 Foundation, ORIGINAL SPF 15 Foundation(size: large), or MATTE SPF 15 Foundation(size: large) 

-1 Mini Prime Time Original Foundation Primer 

-1 Warmth All-Over Face Color (size: medium)
-1 Mineral Veil finishing powder (size: medium)
-1 Full Flawless Face Brush
-1 Flawless Application Face Brush
-1 Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

Photo: 1

Nars Blush in Deep Throat
Photos: 1, 2

NYC Smooth Bronzer in Sunny
Photos: 1, 2

Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Palette in 02 Eye on Neutral
Photos: 1, 2, 3

Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara in Excessive Black
Lancome Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
Photos: 1, 2

P.S. Here are a few Makeup Cyber Monday Deals:
        -Sephora: Free shipping on orders over $50 with code SHIPNOW and 5 free samples with every order (online only) with code SUSPENSE
        -Ulta: Free shipping on any $25 purchase with the code JINGLE13, Free 18-piece beauty bag with any purchase of $40 or over, CHI hair tools on major sale + free gift, 30% of all Real Techniques, 25% off Pur Minerals, 2 for $18 Butter London nail polishes, free luxury robe with any purchase of a $40 fragrance Up to 25% off prestige brands (ends 12-4-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment