Monday, January 27, 2014

top grammy's 2014 fashion!

Hey, y'all! I hope all of you had a fun weekend! So, last night, I was eye-deep in frilly, chiffon gowns, miles of red carpet, and many golden gramophones for the 2014 Grammy's...

Ever since I was little, the Grammy's is always my favorite awards show to watch because it features all of my favorite singers and has great in-show performances and tributes. But best of all, the fashion of the Grammy's is unlike many others. There must be an unspoken motto of, "Go big or go home," because the fashion is fabulously over the top. 

Here are a few of my favorite red carpet looks from the star studded event:



I love this black and white cocktail dress on Sarah. It brings the perfect amount of demure with the black velvet bow sleeves, but it also adds some glam with the black sequin trim. She paired it with a tousled updo, some strappy heels, and a red lip. The only thing I don't love is the bulky clutch, but the chic factor of this outfit outweighs it!



Taylor's gown looks just as stunning on TV as it does in photograph! Her platinum sparkles coordinate perfectly with her diamond drop earrings and her purple smoky eye. I love how the dress looks almost as though it chain link metal or mesh, which is a unique twist on the classic sequin gown. She looks elegant and perfectly coiffed for this year's awards show.



"Wow...," is the first thing I said after laying eyes on Miranda Lambert in this siren red column gown. This shade of red is a perfect match for her bronzed skin tone, and I love the pop of bright green from those statement earrings, (and of course, her husband Blake Shelton isn't a bad accessory either ;). Topping off this look with sideswept blond curls and a red snakeskin clutch was a fabulous end to the 2014 Grammy's red carpet.

. . .

I loved the 2014 Grammy's! There were some great dresses, performances, and winners last night. My favorites were Robin Thicke, John Legend, and P!nk! Let me know in the comments who you thought had the best dress or the best voice! Thanks so much for reading, and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment