Monday, January 20, 2014

freeballin'

Hey, y'all! This weekend has been very busy but oh so fun! On Saturday, we took my grandparents to see the UNC vs. Boston College basketball game, and it was such a blast! We somehow managed to get second row seats right behind the student section. As my grandmother said, "We could see the players' leg hair b/c we were so close!" I had such a fun time spending quality time with my family and watching Carolina win! :)

Spending time with loved ones is something that I truly cherish. I challenge each of you to call or visit someone, a family member or friend, with whom you haven't talked in a while. You should take advantage of every moment you can spend with them! :)

I do have a few pictures of the outfit I wore to the game and a few shots of Carolina in action! It really is a totally different experience to be up that close to the game (my standards have definitely been raised! ;).




 Aren't my puppies so adorable? They wanted in the pictures! :)







. . .

Thanks so much for checking out today's blog post! Let me know in the comments what you did this weekend and what you'd like to see next on the blog. Thanks for your support, and have a fabulous day!!

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is SO perfect!
    xo,
    N
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Even though I wasn't wearing Carolina colors, I thought it was too cute to pass up! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! It was a perfect accent to such a fun day! :)

      Delete