Saturday, January 4, 2014

hearts off to 2014!

Happy New Year, everyone! I'm back today with an outfit that's sure to melt your hearts (see what I did there... ;). Recently, we had a couple of days when the weather was between 60 and 70 degrees (SO nice!!), and I definitely took advantage of the warmer temps. to wear a skirt w/out tights (Thanks NC weather!).

The tan and neon pink color scheme gives this outfit a cozy and feminine flair, as well as appeases my penchant for being matchy-matchy ;)! Additionally, the ruffles at the waistline of the skirt and the pastel pink heart on the sweater inject some girly elements into this outfit. Lastly, my rose golden accessories and polka dot loafers reinforce its lady-like nature. This is my ideal type of outfit: elegant, girly, and perfectly matching! I would wear something like this to a lunch with family or friends, (but all I did was go to the grocery store :)!











Sweater: Old Navy (as seen here)
Skirt: J.Crew (loving this one!)
Loafers: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Lilly and Laura
Necklace: Personalized From Me to You

Thank you for checking out my blog! As it is the beginning of the New Year, and I'm attempting to be organized ;), I am laying out an official blog schedule: from now on, I will *try to* post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Thanks so much for your continued support, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment