Monday, February 3, 2014

arctic freeze!

Hey, guys! Today, I’m coming to you with perfectly coutured outfit but a frazzled mind… Last week, because of the snow, we had FOUR days off of school (you northern girls are probably laughing at us right about now!). Even though it was SO nice to have a break from the schoolwork and stress, I feel even more worked up and overwhelmed about this week’s workload because we have to cover two weeks’ worth of material in one. 


Do any of you who are also in school have any tips on how you stay organized and top of things? I always feel like there’s so much to manage and not enough time in one day to accomplish it all! I’m thinking about doing a post on my organizational system (anyone interested?) in the near future.


Anywho, I am in love with this gorgeous navy and teal lace dress (from Target… holla!). Though it is chiffon, it’s so easy to dress up or tone down for a more casual look. I know you guys are probably getting sick of my Personalized From Me to You monogrammed necklace, but I could not resist how nicely it paired with this shift dress. I kept the rest of the accessories neutral with a gold bag, nude flats, and navy and gold arm candy.













Dress: Target
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Personalized From Me to You
Bracelets: KJP, J.Crew Factory
Shoes: Target
. . .

Thanks so much for taking the time to read today’s blog post! I really appreciate the support from each and every one of you. I hope you all have a fabulous day!


5 comments:

  1. Any time I feel overwhelmed with uni work (which seems to be all of the time in this final semester!) I make myself a to-list, for each hour, morning/afternoon and day - I find that it helps me to keep focussed and on track!

    P.S. I'm a new follower via Bloglovin' after finding your blog from the #blogbreakfastinbed - I love your blog!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! I am constantly making to-do lists in order to get my mountain of school work done and over with! Thanks so much for your tip! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress! It's so cute!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Target has some adorable (and affordable) dresses right now!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete