Sunday, September 14, 2014

Summer Snooze?

.......

That's pretty much all you've been hearing from this side of the fence for the past couple of months. For me, this summer has been filled with such amazing experiences, many of which I have yet to share with you. However, the fast paced track of summer zoomed right on past, and in the blink of an eye, I haven't posted on my blog in two months. Whoops! 

Despite this setback, I want to continue blogging. I have so enjoyed the experiences, opportunities, and interactions it has afforded me over the past (almost) year. I can't imagine stopping now when I have only just dabbled in the warm and inviting online blogging community. So, with that said, I am going to try to get back onto a semi-regular schedule for blog posts again! My goal is to post twice a week on Sunday and Wednesday. There might be an occasionally spontaneous post thrown into the mix, but seeing as I am still in school, I'm not making any promises! ;)

Even though I was not posting over this summer, I was taking pictures! So, over the next couple of weeks, you will see some summer style posts appear in addition to my fall fashion picks! I am so looking forward to being involved with blogging again, and can't wait to hear from y'all! Let me know in the comments section how your summer was and what you're looking forward to in fall! Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my latest post, and I hope each of you has a fabulous day!



. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment