Thursday, November 28, 2013

hey, hey, hey mike… guess what day it is?

...TURKEY DAA-AAAYYY!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my lovely readers! I hope each one of you is living today with an attitude of gratitude. Thanksgiving itself is filled with a plethora of blessings: clothing the house with festive decorations, cooking your favorite dishes, and spending the entire day with loved ones. For me, the icing on the cake is putting together a special outfit to commemorate the day. (Plus, at least one of your relatives will complement you on it!). Here's the outfit I chose for my huge family dinner, as well as a few sneak peeks of our Thanksgiving table decorations!


orange mums and silver goblets


picturesque


gobble, gobble, gobble


monograms on monograms


frolicking with the tulips


candid



i'm ready for my close-up


sweater: j.crew
corduroys: madewell
shoes: target
watch (similar): michael kors
earrings: tory burch
ring: vintage


Thanks for reading, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Thanksgiving table setting! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete