Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Getting to Know Me!

Hi, guys! Welcome to my new blog, Poised and Preppy. This blog was born as an extension of my Instagram page, @dreamingofpreppy (the name is changing soon!). I will be posting about fashion, beauty, organization…. basically, a little bit of everything. However, today, I thought I'd start off with a few fun facts about me, so we can get to know each other a little bit better. 




  • I am currently living in North Carolina, USA (go Tarheels!). I am definitely more of a girly-girl, and I would wear dresses every day, if I could. 
  • I have a serious addiction to chocolate and peanut butter… seriously the best thing ever (right behind pimento cheese burgers!!!)
  • My favorite color is navy, and I love mixing it with bright colors, like coral and hot pink.
  • I love, love, love to read, mostly realistic or fantasy fiction. The Harry Potter books happen to be my favorite, and I've read the entire series at least 10 times
  • Classic, preppy, and demure are three words I would use to describe my style. Being a southern belle, I have definitely adapted the "southern preppy" clothing taste, and I wouldn't change it for the world.
  • My favorite clothing brands include J.Crew, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Brooks Brothers, and Madewell. I am all about some great neutrals, but I can also rock a bold choice!

I hope that y'all learned a bit more about me, and I can't wait to get to know all of you! Thanks for reading, and I'll talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment